Skip to content

New Champion CH Meisterhaus NeverWinter Nights

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New Avatar

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    O
    LOL, yes, Buddy must be included. If he had his way, you'd be Mr. BaRoo, Bitty and Buddy! ;)
  • New camera new pics!!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    vickayxV
    I know this is might be weird but I adore her blue eye I almost wish B's came in a blue eyed version!
  • New Dog!

    Show Off Your Dog
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    19k Views
    C
    I'm new here too! Just wanted to say you have a beautiful dog!
  • New camera!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    We, my family and I, celebrate it since I am swedish (moved here about 18 years ago), but no it is a very swedish holiday. We eat "sill och potatis, jordgubbar och gr?dde" mums, even though we are here in TX. Usually we try to go home to Bor?s and G?teborg in the summer, but this year we are staying here.
  • New coats

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    jys1011J
    That's fantastic! You really are talented :) Seriously though, it's very hard to find good coats for basenjis..I'd be interested too!
  • A new thread about new "threads"

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    Great looking dog in some good looking threads! I have yet to successfully get Hollie to wear clothing. I am seriously considering a raincoat and booties. Cleaning and drying her gets tiresome.