OH/PA-Lisbon-Young Female Basenji/Pharoah Hound Mix-In Shelter-URGENT

• I e-mailed the shelter and she is still there. Here is what the shelter said about her: "She is approximately 10 months old and weighs 27 lbs. She likes everybody she has met so far-dogs and people." I figure she will probably not grow much bigger-just fill out.

I have been told that this is a high kill rural shelter. It is located approximately 35 miles east of Canton, OH, 30 miles south of Youngstown, OH and 60 miles northwest of Pittsburgh, PA. Please contact the shelter if you are interested!

Here is her Petfinder page:

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/21076045

Jennifer

• She's very cute! Is it just me or does she look like a podengo?

• I just noticed this ad on Craigslist. "Tabby" is a pretty red and white girl. Looks almost like a regular basenji, but with HUGE ears. She's at the Columbiana County Dog Pound in Ohio.

• OMG did you read the note that she was scheduled to be put down last Wednesday. I hope someone picked her up. I have been having a very hard day and to read that brought tears to my eyes.

• She is now fully sponsored to any rescue that takes her! I assume this means the $100 adoption fee is covered which includes her spay and vetting!

If anyone knows a rescue that could take her, please let them know!

Here is the information which is now on her Petfinder page:

UPDATETABBY HAS RECEIVED A FULL "PAY IT FORWARD" SPONSORSHIP TO ANY APPROVED RESCUE THANKS TO HENLEY WHO FINALLY FOUND HIS FOREVER HOME WHO RECEIVED HIS PAY IT FORWARD FROM ANTOINETTE! AWESOME ISN'T IT?!

Please call 330-424-6663 ext 1757 if you are interested in giving her a loving, forever home and a second chance at life. Our adoption fee is $100.00 CASH WHICH INCLUDES HER NEUTER, PARVO/DISTEMPER VACCINE, RABIES VACCINE, CURRENT YEARS OHIO DOG LICENSE, AND SHE WILL HAVE BEEN WORMED FOR 3 DAYS. The Ohio dog license will be honored throughout the state of Ohio until the end of that current years license.

We are open Mon.-Fri. 8am-12pm and 1 pm-4pm and Sat. 9am-12pm. WE ARE CLOSED SUNDAYS.********IF OUR HOURS WILL NOT WORK DUE TO YOUR SCHEDULE PLEASE LET US KNOW AND ONE OF OUR STAFF WILL BE HAPPY TO SET UP AN AFTER HOURS VISITATION/ADOPTION . THIS IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY AND ONLY FOR SERIOUS INQUIRIES.

Jennifer

Suggested Topics