• Hello all, just thought I would formally introduce myself. I have browsed these forums for a few years since before i got my little man.

My Basenji man is Oden Chezley and came from Wazazi Basenjis in Sydney, Australia and he just turned 2 in June.

He is an absolute gem, of course troublesome when he was growing up but now he is perfection and has settled down although still has his cheeky streaks.

i dont show him and he has had the snip, he is my best friend. i love him to pieces. i dont think i could ever change dog breeds now.

i shall post some pictures of him in the "show of my dog" section.

• Welcome to you and Oden!

• Hello Oden, welcome to the best Basenji Forum in the world !!!

Im in Tassie, and I also have 3 Wazazi dogs, 2 of which I show, but have 5 all-up :)…

They are a little like chippies, you need more than 1 !!!

Can I ask what your guys breeding is, cos I got my Vanda off Kylie 2 years ago as well, so Im wondering if they are related...

Im looking forward to going down to look at Oden...

• Hi Saba,

Yes my boy is Vanda's sister.
    we have spoken on here before, i posted a couple of time when i first got oden. but that account has been deactivated from my lack of use. (which i aim to improve this time around)

i want to get another Basenji this time a girl, but the boyf wont allow it till we move to a bigger place. we want to get a Black and White girl next time around. im sure Oden would love a little friend 😃

• I did wonder if we had talked before, but your new name confuddled me !!!

I LOVE the bl/wh's and its my dream to get one, but just finding the right show quality dog is an issue. Im sure one day my dream will come true, I hope :)…

Good to see you back here :-)...

• Welcome to the Forum. Your guy is beautiful. It doesn't surprise anyone here that he retains his "cheeky" side - he wouldn't be a basenji if those went away.:rolleyes:

• Glad you found us.

• Welcome 🙂

• Welcome to you and Oden.

Suggested Topics