Heathland

He is a spectacularly beautiful boy 🙂

Tillo and heather go together!

Beautiful pictures, beautiful Tillo, Beautifull place.. so jealous!!

Hey janneke, when i see such beautful pictures of Tillo, i cant help trying to compare Ayo, to Tillo,.. Do you mind telling us how tall Tillo is…. ????

@dmey:

Hey janneke, when i see such beautful pictures of Tillo, i cant help trying to compare Ayo, to Tillo,.. Do you mind telling us how tall Tillo is…. ????

Tillo is 44.3 cm (17.4 inch) and weighs 10.5 kg (23.1 lbs)

Houston

Lovely pictures…I love them all but I especially adore the ones of you and him together and the one of him posing with his eyes closed...♥

Thanks Janneke,
Ayo is 44.7cm about 17.6 inches , and was 23.8 lbs last week, but that was before he was sick so i think he is a little less now.. Yeah Ayo is a little taller. THe only other BAsenjis ive seen here, two of them are really small, a lot smaller than Ayo, so i wanted to compare him to Tillo;)

Janneke… I always look forward to your pictures. You and Tillo are goregous. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you Petra and KMac 🙂

@dmey:

Thanks Janneke,
Ayo is 44.7cm about 17.6 inches , and was 23.8 lbs last week, but that was before he was sick so i think he is a little less now.. Yeah Ayo is a little taller. THe only other BAsenjis ive seen here, two of them are really small, a lot smaller than Ayo, so i wanted to compare him to Tillo;)

Ayo sounds like a normal sized B boy if you ask me 🙂

Thanks,.. Yeah, I knew the standard says 17 but, still wasn't sure…

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.