Skip to content

Sophia Yin - How To Greet A Dog

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Great Deal on Dr. Sophia Yin Book

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    lvossL
    The e-version is the only one that is free.
  • Need a gift for a dog lover; customized dog art ideas??

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    lisastewartL
    I have had a couple stained glass made, but there is normally a 3-4 month lead time as the artists are already booked up for Xmas this yr. Most of the artists on etsy will be booked this late in the yr, I had two quilts and a needle felt made a couple yrs ago and I placed my order in June in order to guarantee Xmas delivery. If you have a nice photo, there is a company called treasure knits that does wonderful woven afghans out of a photo with about a one week turn around. I have had both afghans and pillows made from photos as xmas gifts from them and they do great work.
  • Bullying dogs - dog psychology questions

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    KipawaK
    Well, the lab I mentioned (chocolate overweight one) almost took me out by slamming into my knee. I commented loudly " he better not insure my knee!" No comment from the owner. Others were keeping an eye on this over exhuberant dog too. Many peeps were standing behind a bench for protection. What really bugs me is that the park has very visible signs when you enter it that say you must have control of your dog.
  • Garbage Dog

    Basenji Talk
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    How about serv'n up some flap jacks with that butter Petra? not yet..but he probably moves in on them soon..right now fruit is high on the list of things we have got to steal, come hell and high water..
  • NOT silent dog

    Basenji Talk
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    7k Views
    VanessaV
    No offense but I would of yanked that womans hair. What the heck was she thinking. :(
  • Jumping up and down dog

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    youngandtiredY
    Yea, I love this breed, everyday is a new adventure. They are the coolest dogs, always amazing their humans. haha:)