• Just thought I'd share a quick picture of Malu Hiking with me over the 4th of July Weekend. It was a 2.5 mile hike (both ways) up some rocky terrain up to the summit (about 4100' above sea level). He had a great time and navigated the terrain much better than me!

• He's a beautiful pup. Bet he loved the hike alongside his companion. I'm sure he did navigate quite well - personally, I couldn't do 5 miles or even 2.5 miles in comfortable shoes (not sandals) on flat ground!

• He is adorable - love his head! Nice to see how he is growing…

• I don't know how you managed that terrain in sandals! Lovely picture.

• @Patty:

I don't know how you managed that terrain in sandals! Lovely picture.

That's what I was wondering. I wear heavy boots when I hike with Buddy. Malu sure is a handsome one with a really nice coat too.

• Houston

He is adorable..I bet he loved it…

As far as the sandals...Chaco's ROCK..I could so walk the face of the earth twice around in mine....well that was until Pippin just chewed the straps off...Otis did it before him so off to Chaco's the go for replacement straps....again!

They are suedo hiking sandals with vibram soles, totally ergonomic to your sole and so adjustable, they fit like a glove.

• @Basenjimamma:

He is adorable..I bet he loved it…

As far as the sandals...Chaco's ROCK..I could so walk the face of the earth twice around in mine....well that was until Pippin just chewed the straps off...Otis did it before him so off to Chaco's the go for replacement straps....again!

They are suedo hiking sandals with vibram soles, totally ergonomic to your sole and so adjustable, they fit like a glove.

I'm a little over 2.5 years into my chaco's and I love them! I wear them everywhere I can. I think I'll need to send them out to Re-Chacco this winter though. Get them resoled and some new straps. I can't say enough good things about those sandals. Unfortunately, they moved all their production to China after I bought that pair, at least if I send them out for repair it will stay here in the states.

Suggested Topics