Skip to content

The many sleeping positions of Anubis

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Anubis The Barkless Dog

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    A
    @Anubis's: Haha my Basenji is Anubis too! Hes 5yrs old on the 15th. How great! I was fascinated by Ancient Egypt when I was little and always thought if I ever had a dog, I'd call it Anubis. When I discovered an African breed who just looked like Anubis, I thought it was a sign! And it must have been, because my little Basenji was definitely the girl for me :)
  • Anubis in the snow!

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    Anubis's MommyA
    Yeah thats why I let him in shortly after that. He likes it when its not deep but deep snow he hates.
  • My Baby Anubis :)

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    14k Views
    tanzaT
    @Patty: Apologies Tanza and Ivoss - I didn't check the breeding records. No apology necessary….:D
  • Ella sleeping poses

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    BenkuraB
    Mine sleep in all sorts of positions. When we brought our first B home, we had 2 cats, a GSD and a BC. The cats slept on the bed every night and that night the GSD came up too. The puppy B also slept in the bed. I went to bed before Douglas and when he came upstairs he decided to sleep on the floor because he didn't want to disturb the comfortable animals!!!!!! :D
  • My sleeping angels

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    JannekeJ
    So, so sweet! :)
  • Our Sleep Number is…..40

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    wizardW
    Gee EL D (my only beastie) takes up nearly the entire bed on his own. :)