• Here's some pics of Missi (black & white) and Cooper (tan & white). I'm so proud of their progress! I can't believe how intelligent these dogs are. Never in my life have I seen anything like it. Biting is the only problem. They love to bite everything, especially each other. We are in the process of getting an ex-pen to corral them in the kitchen instead of crating them all day while we're gone, but I'm worried that they'll injure each other play-biting! Should I be concerned about this? They were together in the cage at the pet store where we got them. It's not vicious, it's play, but I'm not sure they know their own strength!

attachment_t_1139_0_0316071040.jpg
    attachment_t_1139_1_0316071042.jpg
    attachment_t_1139_2_0315071646.jpg
    attachment_t_1139_3_0315071648.jpg

• Really great pics. I love the little one pulling on the pants leg.

• Cooper spends a lot of time riding my pant leg around the room. If I'm really lucky, I get Coop on one leg and Missi on the other! I just love these guys!

• They are very cute. I would leave them together. It will help them learn NOT to bite so hard.

• Awesome! Thanks for the advice and the relief of knowing they can be together safely.

• @bethp14:

Awesome! Thanks for the advice and the relief of knowing they can be together safely.

Hey I'm no expert, but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night!;)

• Lol!! :d :d

• Hey I'm no expert, but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night!

You're too funny!!

Beth-I just wanted to mention that since you got your pups so young you should def try to socialize them with other dogs. It's very important that they learn how to signal with other dogs & learn doggy manners & how to play. Exposing them to as much as possible early on will help for well socialized pooches 🙂

• Definitely. They've already met Molly, the neighbor dog. Molly is an Australian shepherd/lab mix I think, and she's a really good dog. She is never on a lead. A couple days ago when we had Missi and Cooper outside to potty, the neighbor unknowingly let Molly out too. She kept her distance at first, and the pups didn't even know she was there. Not knowing how any of them would react, we watched over them like hawks. Slowly, Molly came over to check out the pups. They got along great! Just sniffed each other a lot, no nipping, no growling, no anything! I was very surprised. When is a good age to start puppy kindergarten? Are the classes that PetSmart offer good?

• Absolutley adorable!!!! They are very cute. As far as the socialization, and training I answered that in your seperate thread.

• They are so "tute"!

• Barrrrooooootiful!!

Suggested Topics