Skip to content

Chasing sphinxes up trees

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Basenjis: Growling and Chasing

    Basenji Talk
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    16k Views
    elbrantE
    @eeeefarm LOL, I was looking too hard.
  • Tea Tree Oil

    Basenji Talk
    35
    0 Votes
    35 Posts
    17k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    I found a tea tree spray (aka melaluca) at the local, large feed store. In the horse sections with all the other good stuff.
  • Chasing birds

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    wizardW
    I've caught her watching the lights from planes flying overhead at night - I wonder if she's thinking about giving chase :)
  • The Pee Tree Story- A Poem

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    GoobyG
    you've never seen a smugger dog.
  • Chasing Jack Rabbits

    Basenji Talk
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    13k Views
    phoenix3P
    I'm with u hdolbow mine catch leaves It's pretty funny when Phoenix pounces on it like it's hard to hold down I don't let them get near any critters just because i am too worried about what the animal might have also i'm alll set with the clean up yuck lol I'll just let Phoenix keep believing that the leaves are 40lb creatures lol lol :)
  • Tail Chasing

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    jys1011J
    YES!! C3 does the same thing…I always feel guilty that maybe he's got more energy to burn so he chases his tail. If I'm REALLY feeling guilty I'll take him out for a quick run around the yard or a walk around the block :)