• What a great video - I love to see these big dogs playing with Basenjis.

• that was fun - dogs being dogs. Looks like a nice play area.

• @nobarkus:

Sonny and Siery look like they have great time together! Sonny looks like he's doing great too!

Thanks Dan! He's really doing terrific. He amazes everyone who watches him play and run off leash when they find out he's blind 😉 He's teaching me so much about their amazing capacity to go on and adapt. I feel lucky that he's my B! 😃

• First Basenji's

Haha, I like the fully-splayed pounces like at 0:14.

• Really amazing… very touching... how wonderful Sonny's life is still a wonderful one.

• How fun to watch them play!:)

• @sonnyboy:

Thanks Dan! He's really doing terrific. He amazes everyone who watches him play and run off leash when they find out he's blind 😉 He's teaching me so much about their amazing capacity to go on and adapt. I feel lucky that he's my B! 😃

Is he just starting to lose his sight due to the PRA or is he truly totally blind at this point?

Just wondering because that is pretty fast for a progressive blindness disorder, most time (as I have been told, I have no personal experience with PRA dogs) it can take years for them to become totally blind….

• @tanza:

Is he just starting to lose his sight due to the PRA or is he truly totally blind at this point?

Just wondering because that is pretty fast for a progressive blindness disorder, most time (as I have been told, I have no personal experience with PRA dogs) it can take years for them to become totally blind….

Pat he has been loosing his vision slowly over the past few years. He had very early onset probably somewhere between 1-2yrs old. We just did not know about his PRA diagnosis until he was already approx. 90% blind. over the past few months his cataracts have taken that last little bit of vision he had left. So yes to answer your question he is totally blind at this point…

• Good video just got it of youtube nice dog

• Great video, Sonny has a great life with you!

Suggested Topics