Skip to content

Maverick And Aiden Backyard PLAYTIME :)

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Looking for Maverick Relatives :)

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    ElysiumE
    So - if AJs Human brought it up, again… ;) Both of my dogs have Reveille Boutonniere as great-grandfather, too. Far related, but related :D But I think he isn't that rare in pedigrees…
  • Playtime

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    Sorry cannot remember which on is which, but I ADORE Your Brindles eye color!! Wow! Might have been the light or something but it looks almost Golden! Love it!
  • Aloha From Maverick and Aiden!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    barklessk9B
    So cute! Thanks for sharing! :)
  • WELCOME HOME Maverick!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    11k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    @ChaseandZahrasmom: Yeah! He is a cutie but maverick is an aviation Navy thing, isn't your husband a boat guy? LOL! My DH is a Navy pilot, we love the Topgun call sign you gave your new baby!) Yes. Geoff is a Submariner. We love it too! hehee. Still kinda wish we had looking into nautical names a bit more, but we LOVE LOVE Maverick! It fits him well!
  • Jack & Aiden Easter

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    Some chews and a greenie and a new rope ((oh thats another story, he is OBSESSED with his rope and it had been washed a few times and was in need of replacement, and i searched EVERYWHERE to find the same one but couldnt. It was orange, white and red, and I could only find a new one that was red and white…the LOOK he gave me when i tried to give him the new one after i threw the old one away was SO mean, like "How DARE you, i KNOW thats not MY rope..." But after Daddy threw it a few times (and retrieved it a few times) Jack warmed up and LOVES the new one too!! hahaa))
  • Senji playtime

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    B
    @Duke: Aww c'mon . . . I can picture it at Basenji Park. An enclosed Basenji Bowl. The referee is BBoy making the calls with one of your boys shooting video. Your pack, switching on the fly, getting penalties, thirsty time outs . . . It'd be better than Puppy Bowl. Maybe it's just me, but I'd be totally entertained watching your Basenjis. (I am guilty of gazing at those pups for a bit too long.) It's . . just an idea. It's fun watching these videos. Thanks. ;) That's good.:) ;) You may be suprised what I come up with.:D :D :D I'm going to try to get Max and Cleo in some of the fun.;) The support for the vids is encouraging.:D