Skip to content

Anti-terrorism dog

Show Off Your Dog
  • From my sister's chow blog.
    NOTE: No ill will intended towards the Navy Seals, who did a brilliant job. This is in no way meant to upset anyone.
    –---------------------------------------------------------

    Hey Navy Seals… I'm ready for your next mission!

    It's in the newspapers and on TV - a Belgian Shepherd (?) was instrumental in nabbing that Bin Laden.

    Well, I've been in training, am outfitted now and ready to help you seek out other terrorists.

    Note my high-tech equipment:
    Flak Jacket - Kevlar and waterproof
    Communication Bee Bops - to receive covert instructions
    Night Vision Doggles - don't need daylight to do my work
    Navy Seal Watch - to synchronize with the rest of the Team

    And think about it - when the bad guys see a Belgian or German Shepherd in a getup like this, they know you guys aren't far behind. But if they'd see me - they'd think it's just some lady playing dress-up with her Chow Chow. Now, that's covert operations!
    attachment_t_11337_0_beatrice_seal.jpg

  • That's funny!!!

  • That's adorable! A little lightness is always helpful.

  • Very funny! The doggie looks so strange!

Suggested Topics

  • New Dog!

    Show Off Your Dog
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    19k Views
    C
    I'm new here too! Just wanted to say you have a beautiful dog!
  • My water dogs

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    That last picture is priceless, made me laugh out loud. Great that they enjoy playing in the water.
  • My dogs :0)

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    BeckisB
    [image: attachment_p_103208_0_dscf0048.jpg] [image: attachment_p_103208_1_dscf0049.jpg]
  • Dog Park

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    G
    I looked up the dates for LGRA in August in Oberlin and I will on vacation that week in NC. I would like to meet up with you for a play date one weekend. Cody gets his staples out on Tues. (yeah) So after that I would be free most weekends until Aug 20. If you have suggestions on dog parks to go to let me know.
  • Is my dog a basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    O
    [image: p4120033dw6.th.jpg] an even cuter picture! Although her mouth is all cheesed, I think we were playing in that pic.
  • Fearless dogs?

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    10k Views
    NexaN
    Nexa is full af. and she is very cautious in new situations. She is curious and wants to say hi to every dog or person we see, but if they approach her she will back away. The introductions have to go at her pace. We were on a walk the other day and she was desperate to investigate a cat laying in someone’s driveway. She just stood there staring at the cat from 5-6 feet away, as soon the cat came towards her she tucked her tail and ran like it was a lion after her. The cat might have weighed 8 pounds wet. She is wary, but with her curiosity she just can’t let things go.