Skip to content

Basenji Pup!

Basenji Puppy Pen

Suggested Topics

  • What is the best basenji puppy collar?

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    7k Views
    I
    I have my puppy now and see that a buckle collar works very well with her. thank you!
  • Basenji Number 2

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    S
    My vet, 20 yrs ago didnt' know about fanconi, but did work to learn about it. If you like your vet and think they are "trainable" get them some info from the net. If it doesn't help your dog, it might help a dog in the future.
  • Getting another basenji!

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    NemoN
    I just did that with Nemo and Zoni. However, I might suggest that they meet on a more neutral area when you go down. Nemo met the puppy in the middle of strange basenji central in the breeder's house. He was a tad stressed.
  • Mata Hauri Basenjis

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    13k Views
    J
    Please tell Debbie we are still waiting for the major win pic for Zaharah, these Florida photographers are slower than dirt. Nothing like the Ashbey brothers! I just love my girl, and can't wait for her to finish! Janice
  • Basenji Park

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    14k Views
    B
    @DiegosMom: oh man, i just mapquested it from my house and its 5 hours! i was hoping it would be a little closer.. i would love to come!!! That's a long ride.:(
  • A question about socializing a pup

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    25k Views
    V
    Socialization and puppy training are of utmost importance as puppyhood is the most important and critical time in your dog's development. What you do and do not do right now will affect your dog's behavior forever.