Skip to content

Bald eagle nest - close up camera to watch babies

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • FDA alerts consumers, vets to watch dogs for hyperthyroidism

    Off Topic
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    12k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @wizard Thanks, I'll look for it. My basenji died from kidney disease, but she was never on more than 27 percent protein, had serious autoimmune issues, and steroids from the time she was 4. :(
  • Hedgehog Babies

    Off Topic
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    9k Views
    curlytailsC
    These are the craziest pictures I've seen all day! Cool…
  • Little Baby update

    Off Topic
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    Awwww so sweet… thanks for sharing the ultrasound pictures! :D
  • Basenji Baby Quilt

    Off Topic
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    It's beautiful! How can I get one?!? :p
  • Anyone watch One Tree Hill?

    Off Topic
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • My other babies

    Off Topic
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    sekoS
    Thank you for the information as we don't have coyote out there in France, I didn't know they could breed to dogs like wolves or dingos could!