Skip to content

Do dogs express guilt? Cute video.

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • FDA Warns Dog Owners to Avoid Bone Treats After 15 Dogs Die

    Off Topic
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Dogs in video

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    LOVED that Sharron! I sent the link on to my sister and threatened that I am going to teach her Chow some of the tricks - I like the one where the two GS walk beside the guys and sit on cue. Hmmm… I might be able to get my cat Barney to do that. He's the one that already shakes a paw for a treat.
  • Why everyone should own a dog!

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    AJs HumanA
    Mr. Nobarkus: Thank you for sharing this. I needed the smile.
  • Cute video for forum addicts

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Nice one Nicole :D
  • Video: Husky Dog Talking

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    K
    Just played that video and LOL. Cody, my black Lab just ignored it
  • Dogs and chocolate

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    If it's commercially made chocolate, they'd have to eat a lot to get sick. If it's 'real' chocolate, a little amount can be sufficient to really make them sick. Commercial chocolate is a lot of fake stuff.