Skip to content

Nayru Got A New Collar

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New Collars!

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    P
    I love the pictures - what a contrast!!
  • **New Collar!! Pics**

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    ElysiumE
    It's great on him! :D And I had a problem this morning - sitting too long in front of my computer, watching the collar-website :rolleyes:
  • Otis got a new coat too….

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Naughty Otis, perhaps it wasn't his colour ;) Sorry about Quail, nature is beautiful but cruel :(
  • New of Ripley!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    noodleN
    VERY cute !
  • New coat

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    basenjibratzB
    Those are really nice. I love their selection. Very cool looking! thanks for sharing the link.
  • A new thread about new "threads"

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    Great looking dog in some good looking threads! I have yet to successfully get Hollie to wear clothing. I am seriously considering a raincoat and booties. Cleaning and drying her gets tiresome.