• I'll have to get a picture but I have a floor mirror that Oakley just can't get enough of. It has been a week and at first he would inch up to it and growl, slowly he gained more confidence to go up to it and try to get "to the other side"…now he will spend hours in front of it just sitting there staring at himself. He can't pass up a mirror!

Also, today was his first B500 with me, it came about because of the mirror...apparently today he thought it was funny :rolleyes:

• My son's Sidhe, gets into my makeup chair and then taps my mirror, which lights with finger touch, and sits there and enjoys how very pretty she is.

• @deschroedter:

My son's Sidhe, gets into my makeup chair and then taps my mirror, which lights with finger touch, and sits there and enjoys how very pretty she is.

🙂 Clever girl! She should be elevated to supermodel status.

• @Chealsie508:

I'll have to get a picture but I have a floor mirror that Oakley just can't get enough of. It has been a week and at first he would inch up to it and growl, slowly he gained more confidence to go up to it and try to get "to the other side"…now he will spend hours in front of it just sitting there staring at himself. He can't pass up a mirror!

Also, today was his first B500 with me, it came about because of the mirror...apparently today he thought it was funny :rolleyes:

Isn't the B500 wonderful! After hearing about it for a year, I was anxiously awaiting Kipawa doing it. It was a joy for us experiencing his first one. So glad you enjoyed yours!

• When Liyah was a pup she would see her reflection in our stereo cabinet door. She would yodel to it and bring her toys and play bow, etc. She thought her reflection was a little friend. It was the cutest thing - and she would always try to play with her "friend" when the 2 adults basenjis had enough of her and wouldn't play with her.

• Houston

So funny..Pippin can't walk past my big new shiny stove without prancing and running up to it and look at himself in the reflection..so funny..

Suggested Topics