• Are we going yet? Aren't I sweet mommy?

Our elegant little boy 😃

Ryan

Here he goes!

Oh mommy I can handle it!

Almost!

YEAH!

My two legged men!

BU what is it with your ear??? hahahahaha

Running again

and running

and running

My happy boy

😃

big boy 😃

And some running

Queen Bu 😃

Playing

Brothers, my two sweet boys

Chaffie

And a nice little story from Buana the hunting dog!

• Great pics again Kim :).
    I just love looking at them when they are running free!

• OMG - Ryan has grown quite a bit!!! Last pics I saw of him, he was just a little baby in your arms and snuggling with Bu and Chaf… He' sooooo cute and handsome!!! 😃

Great pics of BU and Chaf!!! Love Bu's jacket with the small hood - where did you get that?

Looks like you're back on land... Is this a new place? Looks like a big area to run...

• Houston

Lovely pictures Kim. The boys look so happy and Ryan is darling…wow he has gotten big, and so handsome too...
    I know I've been missing hearing from you. Did everything work out with the sale of the ship?

• gorgeous photos! What kind of camera do you have?

• Ryan is such a 'little man"! Seriously, he is charming - ever think of him doing any modeling for children's clothing?

It's always so wonderful to hear from you and get to see pictures of your family. The photos of your basenjis running are great. You can see how happy they are in their faces.

• @imbj:

OMG - Ryan has grown quite a bit!!! Last pics I saw of him, he was just a little baby in your arms and snuggling with Bu and Chaf… He' sooooo cute and handsome!!! 😃

Great pics of BU and Chaf!!! Love Bu's jacket with the small hood - where did you get that?

Looks like you're back on land... Is this a new place? Looks like a big area to run...

Thank you 🙂 The jacket we bought at a german petstore, Fressnapf (in holland and Belgium we got the same stores Jumper and Zoomart)

This place was our harbor for last weekend, it's a brand new unloading space for ships and trucs. At the weekend it's closed and it is all fenced. We got a key for leaving and entering the property and no one could come in… So the boys had a great time!

@Basenjimamma:

Lovely pictures Kim. The boys look so happy and Ryan is darling…wow he has gotten big, and so handsome too...
    I know I've been missing hearing from you. Did everything work out with the sale of the ship?

Thank you! We aren't that busy at the forums, we were all ill (got the nasty flu) and we are very busy with all sort of thing.
    But we are still waiting to sell the ship, it's still a very hard time for our buisness and there is much interest but the can't get money from the bank. So we're hoping the market will be better soon so we can move this year!

@Whoalookitsme:

gorgeous photos! What kind of camera do you have?

We have a Nikon D90 with a Nikon lense.

@Kipawa:

Ryan is such a 'little man"! Seriously, he is charming - ever think of him doing any modeling for children's clothing?

It's always so wonderful to hear from you and get to see pictures of your family. The photos of your basenjis running are great. You can see how happy they are in their faces.

Thank you so much! 🙂
    We never thought of it, he sure like to pose and put all different clothes on..
    Maybe I will check if he likes it! 🙂

• Great photos, Kim, thank you! Love the photo of Ryan and Kas, and all of 'the boys'.

• Nice photos! Thanks for sharing:)

• All of your pictures are so nice you do a great job of catching that right picture. Ryan is really getting tall.

Rita Jean

Suggested Topics