Skip to content

L'Ox on a Country Walk

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Who says B's don't like kids!

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    R
    Lol, lovely pictures, hehe zombasenji's
  • Who Says Basenji's Don't Like to Play Fetch?

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    12k Views
    P
    Yes, Bungwa will toss any of his toys into the air and catch them but definitely will not catch anything I throw. He has no competition because the others just look and say 'Boooring'!!! Interesting about your best hunters being fetchers, Quercus. I wonder if there's a reason in it or whether it's a coincidence!?
  • Its Too Hot for a Walk!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    M
    It soo sweet of Maya to jump in and "save" the princess from the evil water. Why Lilah might have - DIED from that nasty water stuff. Good job Maya.
  • A walk through the forrest

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    13k Views
    Family of CrittersF
    Awesome pictures! I went to Tillo's website and watched all of the videos! Time sure does fly when I get on this forum! Have a great weekend!
  • I'm walking…

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    BuanaB
    ahhhhh… tooo cute... she's sweet!!!
  • They grow up 'FAST'

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    senjiS
    This probably won't help, but Deke is really short for Zindeku it means "protective charm" in swahili. Thats not his registered name. His name describes his personallity now, but not when he was a puppy. He grew into it.