• Had a dream of a Basenji while waiting to get yours or am i just a wierdo?

I dreamt I had this beautiful light tri colored but i can't remember his name it was bobo or something but i was going to change it because he wouldn't listen to that name for anything but he liked another name i wish i could remember and he loved my chihuahua lol. Ah i can't wait to get one

• You're not a weirdo πŸ˜ƒ

• ha thank you for the reassurance πŸ™‚

• Certainly, if you have been thinking a lot of having a basenji, I find it perfectly normal that this would carry over in a dream. Welcome to the world of loving basenjis. πŸ™‚

• I think I can?t count it on one hand anymore πŸ™‚

(I'm just viewing a live birth of a litter of Stabyhounds at the webcam, I know for sure I will dream about it tonight. even when I am not getting one of my own πŸ˜‰ )

• Are you also watching that birth? Me too! Hah!

• Have been watching since this afternoon :rolleyes: Not a good thing to do when you should study..

• After we found Blaze's food stash behind the old TV, I had a dream that Cricket was already here and the ghost of Blaze was teaching her how to stuff the food under the TV so that we wouldn't find it, but it was still retrievable to her. I literally dreamt that a red and white puppy was using her little paw to shove a girl guides cookie box under the TV while this transparent Tri was encouraging her…
    If you are weird, we ALL are!!

• I do the same πŸ˜‰

But my dream was that I had a really big Basenji.. Like 2 meters high and big as hell haha πŸ˜ƒ
    And then I couldn't get him inside cuz he didn't get through the door! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

• @Whoalookitsme:

Had a dream of a Basenji while waiting to get yours or am i just a wierdo?

I dreamt I had this beautiful light tri colored but i can't remember his name it was bobo or something but i was going to change it because he wouldn't listen to that name for anything but he liked another name i wish i could remember and he loved my chihuahua lol. Ah i can't wait to get one

http://slo.craigslist.org/pet/2171154695.html his name is Frodo! πŸ™‚ Go get him.

• lol aw i cant see it. The author deleted it. Thank you for all the comforting words πŸ™‚ Now I know what it feels like to be a basenji lover πŸ˜ƒ

• @Whoalookitsme:

lol aw i cant see it. The author deleted it. Thank you for all the comforting words πŸ™‚ Now I know what it feels like to be a basenji lover πŸ˜ƒ

It's still there!

Sex: Male, Neutered
    Breed: Basenji
    Color: Black, Brown, and White
    Temperament: Energetic, High Activity, Social with Some.

His story

This is Frodo. He is a male Basenji. He has been coming to our kennel for about a year now. This Christmas his owner dropped him off for the holiday. While visiting family in Nevada, regrettably, his owner passed away. Frodo is now left in the hands of us with assistance by relatives. However, the family is unable to keep him. They would like to find a new, loving partner for Frodo. There are no fees in adopting him. He is recently neutered. Frodo is an energetic boy and is only a year old. He is currently up to date on all his vaccines. This little guy is a silly character. Loves to play and never slows down. We take great care of him here at Creekside and would love to meet with anyone who is interested in adopting this adorable pup. If you are interested please contact us here at Creekside Pet Boarding; 805-481-7711

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

• it's called OBSESSION!!! And guess what? It doesn't go away….......

Suggested Topics