Skip to content

Very funny British animal voiceoevers

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Courtroom funnies

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    AJs HumanA
    If you would like something fun to give her, there is a book on the market called Disorder in the Court that contains some of these and many more. :D I'm happy y'all enjoyed this.
  • Funny book!

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    E
    At one time, when my Eski was still alive, I thought about this. I decided I didn't want to actually DO the spinning, but thought about doing the gathering and sending it to be spun by someone, then making something out of the yarn. Never did it though….sort of wish I had....he was so SOFT, and warm too...
  • Ben Stein helping out animals

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    S
    Good for you to do this for the dogs. I always consider the dogs in shelters the lucky one. Its the ones who are homeless and living by their wits I worry so very much about.
  • Animal Behaviorist?

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    lvossL
    If this is a recent change, has the dog been seen by a vet? When a dog is in pain they will often have a behavorial change and be more grouchy and not like being touched.
  • How to give your pets pills (very funny)

    Off Topic
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    E
    I can't tell you how many pills I've wasted trying to get Senji to take his pills. Even when I hide them in a ball of ground up meat and mix it in with his food, he SMELLS the pill in there and eats everything around it, but leaves the balls with the pills in them. Sometimes I make a few "decoy" balls to try to fool him, but he knows the difference.
  • Aidens FUNNY Video

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    Aww he's so precious!