Skip to content

Run Puppy, RUN! and Pretty Girl too :)

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Update on the Girls

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    8k Views
    B
    She kind of looks like Mia (4months old) [image: attachment_p_166910_0_imageuploadedbytapatalk-21367876723.786057.jpg]
  • My puppy Pegasus

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    7k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Your new puppy has the sweetest little wrinkle face. She is just beautiful! Good luck with her and the little guy too.
  • Pretty sure

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    AndrewA
    @Schouiffy: thought i share with those who don't obsessively search "basenji puppies" on YouTube =) Guilty. I've seen it before and it is by far the cutest video ever created. I love this video!!
  • Our puppies

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    hdterryH
    What adorable babies…great photos...good job...I want one...
  • Our new girl

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    17k Views
    WeLuvBasenjisW
    @dash: She is beautiful. The one picture on the bed… Dashy sleeps like a person under the covers with his head on the pillow. We had to add a pillow to the center of the bed since he kept stealing ours. Does anyone elses dog do that? It is just so cute. Our B spends the night under the covers in the vicinity of my knees. However, in the morning she gets up with my husband, eats breakfast and gets back in bed with me. It's during this time that she sleeps in the bed like a person. It's just too cute for words!
  • Puppy Pile

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    13k Views
    QuercusQ
    @Duke: Now that's what I call socialization! I would choose a tri-color. Their masks make them look like super-heros. Thanks for sharing these pics. BTW Andrea - How old are they? One litter is almost 7 weeks, and the other litter is 9 weeks.