Skip to content

New Abby Pictuers

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New pup

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    2 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    K
    Gorgeous boy! Definitely Basenji in him.
  • New Avatar

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    O
    LOL, yes, Buddy must be included. If he had his way, you'd be Mr. BaRoo, Bitty and Buddy! ;)
  • New camera new pics!!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    vickayxV
    I know this is might be weird but I adore her blue eye I almost wish B's came in a blue eyed version!
  • New camera, new pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Great pics !
  • New collars

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    diff_eqsD
    Awesome pics! I love the one where Lycia is on the tips of her toes! What caught her attention?
  • New Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    BarklessdogB
    @hdolbow: haha i love those pics.. im sure you got them to turn out better than i could of!! my B's wont sit still!! lol Great pics My failed attempt- [image: cu_ch.jpg]