• Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. I am Melisa Skillman. I have been owned by basenjis for 8 years starting my 9th. I have 4 wonderful dogs one of which I am looking for his forever home for. Diamond is my matriarch then Jaz, Frankie and Shadey. My Daughter Latasha also enjoys the breed but she also has a whippet, Khloe. i look forward to learning new things from this forum. I also hope to meet some new and wonderful friends. 🙂

• Hi Melisa 🙂 When did you move?!?

• quote [Anyone else on here from West Virginia? I have found the Basenji breed to be less popular in my state, but would love to meet other B's and their slaves that live around us!] quote

Yay!!! As you can see from my quote above, I have been looking for other Basenji slaves from WV! (I recently posted in the Chit Chat section). I am so delighted to have a WV Basenji friend!:D 😃 😃

• I moved back in August. I am staying with Beth (Rosewood Basenjis) and her husband till i get back on my feet. Thank goodness for friends.

Melisa

• Where in WV are you located. there are a few Basenji people here.

@bellabasenji:

quote [Anyone else on here from West Virginia? I have found the Basenji breed to be less popular in my state, but would love to meet other B's and their slaves that live around us!] quote

Yay!!! As you can see from my quote above, I have been looking for other Basenji slaves from WV! (I recently posted in the Chit Chat section). I am so delighted to have a WV Basenji friend!:D 😃 😃

• I live in Southern WV.

• Welcome…I'm sure you'll have a lot to lend to this fun and informative site!

• hopefully we all can learn from one another. I have to say in the almost 9 years i hav been in the breed i have learned a lot from others. This is a wonderful community to belong to.

@nala121498:

Welcome…I'm sure you'll have a lot to lend to this fun and informative site!

• Welcome to the forum Melisa. This is a nice little Basenji community that's both fun and informative. Post pics…..enjoy.;)

• Baroooo! 😃 😃

Suggested Topics