Skip to content

Grain-free treats + blueberries

Basenji Feeding

Suggested Topics

  • Warning about grain free dog food

    Basenji Feeding
    12
    1 Votes
    12 Posts
    14k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Logical, not "chicken little the sky is falling" thinking. Thanks DonC. I hate companies being gutted without evidence. And I agree, if I had dogs - especially prone to the disorder -- on just grain-free, I might switch for added protection.
  • Free bag of Fromm Family dog food

    Basenji Feeding
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    7k Views
    O
    Wow, shortest offer ever! Thanks, anyway, Curlytails!
  • Raw Foods, Treats, Etc.

    Basenji Feeding
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Coupon for free bad of Natura Product

    Basenji Feeding
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    ArwenA
    I got Evo small red bites too, M.C. It was 14.99 where I am. I was out of dog food and on the short end of my pay check. Now I can eat too. LOL Great offer.
  • Does anyone give these meaty bones as treats?

    Basenji Feeding
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    Kalima62K
    I give uncooked meaty bones 3 times a week to my Duna, The ones you use for the broth or meat soups and i get them from my local butcher that puts them away for me when i do the weekly meat shopping. Natural meaty bones are always the best!
  • Frozen Treat

    Basenji Feeding
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    21k Views
    Steadam2011S
    I love them all! My favorite is probably soft serve. I'd love to find soft serve in flavors beyond chocolate and vanilla! World news of celebrity Famous Gossip Celebrity News bulletin World Entertainment News