Skip to content

Dog imitate their owners

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Dog owners blame popular flea medicine for pets' deaths

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    wizardW
    I would say it could be suspicious, and unfortunate that dogs died. But Debra is right, necropsies need to be performed to be sure. Dogs get into so many things without our knowledge. On the other hand, I never use these chemical flea medicines. I tried the topical ones and they burned the fur right off my dogs. These medicines are pesticides and if you read the labels they say to be careful and not to apply to human skin - safe really? I've gone to herbal (Doc Akerman's for example, no cloves) sprays even though they need to be applied every day. My excellent rabbit hunters often come back not only with the rabbit but also the rabbit's fleas. I've seen the fleas die and drop off immediately when sprayed. The ones with citronella also keep mosquitoes away.
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Dogs in video

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    LOVED that Sharron! I sent the link on to my sister and threatened that I am going to teach her Chow some of the tricks - I like the one where the two GS walk beside the guys and sit on cue. Hmmm… I might be able to get my cat Barney to do that. He's the one that already shakes a paw for a treat.
  • From service dog to SURFace dog

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    10k Views
    nobarkusN
    @AJs: See, Dan? First you tick everybody off, now you make everybody cry. But you're still not getting off the hook that easy. You will NOT be banned and in fact will be required to stay. :D What?! That's it I'm going back to my stupid jokes!
  • Why dogs bite.

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    lovemybarooL
    Those pics are great. They all look so humiliated! I love the bunny one though. That dog reminds me of the kid from "A Christmas Story". They both look like they have about the same feeling about their bunny outfit!
  • Dog saves owner's life after cat starts fire

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    senjiS
    chalk one more up for dogs !!!! hahaha…i have a cat too just joking!