• With the risk of causing some trouble, I'm interested in what the "top" breeders are in USA, and with top I mean a breeder that has several Bs that have done really well in shows, or that have an exceptionally great personality.

Hope this question, nor potential replies will offend anyone…

• I think its a good question…shouldn't offend anyone. Sadly, I don't know.

• Done well in the US or done well across the many ponds? And I assume you mean breed only - not performance? Done well in US I would say: Eldorado, Adventureland, Jasiri/Sukari to name a few that have multiple Group winners
    or Best In Show winners in the past year or so. As for temperamant - I can not say have not met any of their top dogs in person. Perhaps if you could clarify what exaclty you are looking for in the query - we could hone in better on a reply.

1957 ford

• @sinbaje:

Done well in the US or done well across the many ponds? And I assume you mean breed only - not performance? Done well in US I would say: Eldorado, Adventureland, Jasiri/Sukari to name a few that have multiple Group winners

And then more of present day breeders is Klassic, Kazor, Sonbar, Arubmec, Signet, Taji, Platimum, Ankhu, Jokuba, Zuri (although they have not been breeding much recently)

Advertureland in the dog's name would be seen as AB.

• Thank you for your replies! Now an entirely different question that I maybe should make a new thread for, but that I feel some of you might still be able to find and answer here:

Do you know of plans to import from Congo in the future and how to get in contact with the right people to take part in such an adventure?

• Email me privately and I can hook you up with some contacts. sinbaje@comcast.net

Buy herbalaire

• @tanza:

And then more of present day breeders is Klassic, Kazor, Sonbar, Arubmec, Signet, Taji, Platimum, Ankhu, Jokuba, Zuri (although they have not been breeding much recently)

Interesting. Our Shaun is the product of two of the breeders on your list: Taji and Platinum. Both Katie and MaryK have really impressed us with their program, long term devotion to the breed, great communication, and above all their wonderful dogs…

• @tanza:

Add Meisterhaus to this list 🙂

Suggested Topics