• When you?re living on a ship, you have to deal with all the water..
    So, our Basenji?s too..

Yesterday, a lazy saturday we went to a huge petstore and took the boys with us.
    They got a lot of attention, as usual ๐Ÿ˜ƒ (that's the true reason they want to come along shopping)
    Some people thought they were so sweet so they gave them some snacks from their own dog ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

We bought two giant sausages and some kitten stuff (we buy too much for the little kitten) and went home
    The ride in the car was excellent, the boys were very very sweet.. (I wonder why :rolleyes:)
    We have to climb over two other ships and they keep looking at meโ€ฆ with their big shiny eyes... (again, I wonder why :rolleyes:)
    When we arrived at our own ship I turned off the leash and gave them their snack... (still wrapped) I said to them "Quickly! run to the door and go inside and wait for me to unwrap your snack"
    They did, Chafuko went first and Buana followed.
    Buana waited for me and he was so happy he trew his snack up into the air..
    And again, and the third time it flew into the water!!! :eek:
    Kas took two big ropes (that we use to moor) and try to get Buana's snack back.
    In the meantime, I ran inside to Chafuko because he was unwrapping his own snack (I don't want that he eats the plastic)

So both boys hanging over the railing to check if Kas managed to pick up the snack... (very funny to see)

He send me aways because I made him nervous with my Ooohhh and oooowww ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

After some minuts, the boys ran inside with Kas behind them.. He got it!!!

So I unwrapped their snack and after 10seconds it was gone ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    (Chafuko was very happy he didn't have to share his snack)

(we are not loaded and the path we walk on is about 2 meters above water level, 2 meters is about one very tall man)

• Kim, glad everyone got their snacks in the end ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Glad you got your snacks back on deck!

• What a happy sounding day for everyone! I have seen some documentaries on ship living in the Netherlands. Such an intriguing way to live/lifestyle.

• Houston

haha, what a great story, glad the snacks are safe..in tummies soon I am sure.

• How funny ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Wonderful story and congrats to Kas ๐Ÿ˜‰

• What a laugh. I do love to think of your Basenjis livng on a ship - it just shows what adaptable dogs they are!

Suggested Topics