Skip to content

Play Time!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • MidJourney play

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    30k Views
    elbrantE
    I'm impressed! Nice skillset!
  • How do they play

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    I love to watch my girls play like that - although since one of them is a basenji mix, I do hear growling, whining, yodeling, and all manner of wierd noises from Gemma. Like yours, Shaye fight/plays silent but deadly! Your pictures are wonderful. Thanks for posting.
  • Picnic Time

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Looks like a great time..glad they enjoyed it and behaved nicely.
  • Playful Basenji

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    So funny..
  • Kinetic Interesting Times

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    How interesting! I didnt know that, Ive only been around a couple litters (and Puppy Maverick) none of which has those markings, but its very cool!
  • Chance Playing In Bed

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    B
    Too darn cute Vanessa, he'll be sleeping in that bed before to long.:D If he hasn't weaseled his way in there already!:D