Skip to content

Why everyone should own a dog!

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    9k Views
    tanzaT
    @imbj - Thanks for posting this... any treatments for this in dogs is great and great that there is ongoing research ongoing for all cancer in dogs and humans too!
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Where is everyone?

    Off Topic
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    8k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    I've been lurking too, not much to say but fun reading and seeing pics. Also might be that now the weather is getting nicer, we are all out more with the B's, spending more time walking or going to dog parks - I know we spend longer at the parks than we do when the weather is yucky. Soon it will be rainy lots of the time, and we'll be on more.
  • Snow Dogs

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I love it, they were actually sliding down the hill..
  • Dogs and chocolate

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    If it's commercially made chocolate, they'd have to eat a lot to get sick. If it's 'real' chocolate, a little amount can be sufficient to really make them sick. Commercial chocolate is a lot of fake stuff.
  • Who gets the dog?

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    DukeD
    I saw this show for the first time last night. I didn't think it was sad, because the nice doggy gets adopted into a home where the people have been evaluated and dog is placed with people who are best suited for the individual dog. It's like a reality game and they all know only one home gets the dog. The people know they might not get that dog. But I'm glad that the people who don't win on the show, will probably adopt and rescue another well deserving dog. Just my take . . . but I only saw the one show.