Skip to content

Looking for Kelli Lokken Austin Tx

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
  • If you are on this forum, please email me privately at sinbaje@comcast.com

    You did not send me an email address to reply to you. :O)

    Thanks.


    Yamaha yz450f

Suggested Topics

  • Looking for Basenji (Switzerland)

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    E
    We have had our Basenji boy for just over a week. He came to us from Belarus to UK from a wonderful breeder who gave us lots of information, support and contact while we waited for him to be able to travel.[image: 1621799551369-received_507687556937191-resized.jpeg]
  • Looking for puppy

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    17
    1 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    ZandeZ
    @tanza yes, but Lovebird of the Congo, sadly, only had one litter and then succumbed to a car racing on country lanes so we never knew if she would come in in Autumn next time around. I always figure to get a rest through end of March to May/June from entering litters born during our winter into the d/b before the Australians start whelping and registering their 'winter' litters, born in our summer - sorry electrician working and he turned the power off at the mains . . . where was I ? OK, back on again. Some revert, some don't. Again, its the rich tapestry of Life With Basenjis !
  • Looking for a female

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    979 Views
    No one has replied
  • Should I look for basenjis in Russia?

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    ZandeZ
    I would never sell a Basenji puppy as a potential Christmas Present ! (and I don't know any responsibile breeders who would either) Presents often get the wrapping torn off and are then discarded - how about waiting until after the festive season when things have calmed down and you have time to cope with the exigencies of a new puppy ? Tanza's idea of giving a photo might work but a live puppy under foot on Christmas Day, among all the relatives and parcels - No.
  • Looking for a Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    D
    @nomrbddgs: I did find a lady for you, unfortunately, Luther is sick and has taken a turn for the worse recently, so that meeting was cancelled even before I could tell you. I haven't found anyone else remotely close. Sorry!!! Thanks very much! We greatly appreciate your help. Let us know if you hear of any other Saskatchewan Basenjis for us to meet!
  • Looking for Basenji for family

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    natnatsupercatN
    Her name is Fancy, but comes from a lady named Cherry : )