Skip to content

Video of Malaika

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Malaika and Kwame

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    thanks everyone for your comments, yes we had a great time and are going back very soon. Renault i said to Howard that we should hang around in case Princess Anne was interested in the Basenjis. He wasn't impressed ;) I think she has Staffies. I agree a pic of her with Kwame and Malaika rooting through her handbag would have been priceless :D
  • Agility video

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Malaika

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    So pretty, love her red coat.
  • Agility video

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    I think Tillo did wonderfully! Well done to both of you, and I hope you have much success on the weekend!
  • Where is Malaika ??

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    KipawaK
    Oh that is such a creative picture - love it!
  • A few videos of Tenji

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    marckleM
    how delightful! what a great afternoon break from work…watching the basenjis!!!