Skip to content

Zoni pics from IKC show

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Forgot some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    He is such a handsome boy! Looks like none of yours care if they are being sat on - I think that's a B trait - PS I just envy your life on the water - wonderful -
  • Just some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    soulmateS
    well, this was not exactely what I've meant, but sure is a good explanation of one of the differencies ;-)
  • Show your pic´s of an escape artist

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    ibi_n_saneI
    hahaha what a fun pictures :d my basenjis arent very big escape artists. we have to watch Jenson very carefull though, as he is so quick and befor you know it he is outside when you open the door! I am very happy my basenjis arent graduaded escapologists, I have my hands full concerning escaping with my youngest ibizan hound female Smitthy, she can squeeze herself through holes of about 20 cm…... and she is a dog that measures 66 cm at the withers!!!'
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    62
    0 Votes
    62 Posts
    41k Views
    JannekeJ
    Thanks for the pictures! Lovely to watch!
  • Show off YOU photos!

    Show Off Your Dog
    41
    0 Votes
    41 Posts
    25k Views
    nala121498N
    @YodelDogs: Pic of me and Plum taken a few years ago. [image: Robynorgplum1.jpg] Aw, so nice to put a face with all of the wonderful pups and advice!
  • Pics from the Show

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    WBLW
    @Arti: Good job…a few shows and Maya will be Proffesional Handler !!! :D :D :p :D :D :p :D :D