Skip to content

BCOA National?

Basenji Showing

Suggested Topics

  • Birmingham National

    Basenji Showing
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    Congratulations Geraldine. I've not managed to get to many shows lately and missed your results!
  • 2011 BCOA Unsung Hero Award

    Basenji Showing
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    Kim is probably blushing somewhere! Not that I know what she looks like; we’ve never met in person. I do think this is a very deserved award. It has been a pleasure working with her. She is constantly upbeat, and very, very easy to work with in all aspects from images to text. Congratulations Kim, on well deserved recognition! Guess I’ll have to start work on Fanconi part 2 article :-) This is going to be fun! Katy Scott
  • 2011 BCOA National Specialty Results and Pictures

    Basenji Showing
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    lisastewartL
    All 3 of my pups did well. Trog earned a GRC point in LGRA, Gambit was 2nd in the 9-12 AOAC class in both Sweeps and show, and Tempest was 3rd in 9-12 Red and White in both Sweeps and show.
  • Zoni at BCOA 2009 National

    Basenji Showing
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    moetmumM
    Congratulations, that is brilliant! Clever girl Zoni!
  • Nationals Start on Tuesday!!

    Basenji Showing
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    mauigirlM
    Who all is going?
  • 2007 BOCA National Specialty

    Basenji Showing
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied