Skip to content

Spoiled pup.. new coat and a new collar..

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Nayru Got A New Collar

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    10k Views
    P
    I can't wait to see Batman in his new collar.
  • New collars..

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    diff_eqsD
    I think you should hide Lycia when Lauren comes… give her the collar instead :D
  • New collars

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    diff_eqsD
    Awesome pics! I love the one where Lycia is on the tips of her toes! What caught her attention?
  • New Collar

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    wizardW
    Oh wow - beautiful collars. Maybe I'll have to get some for different occasions.
  • New coats

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    jys1011J
    That's fantastic! You really are talented :) Seriously though, it's very hard to find good coats for basenjis..I'd be interested too!
  • Look at my new collar!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    RivermoonR
    That's really pretty!