Our Walk in the Snow This Morning

• Just some pictures taken on my phone during our walk this morning.

Crazy Riley first.. It was freezing cold and icy and look what he did!!! :eek:

And Maya and Riley in the distance playing:

Lilah

Maya

Riley and Maya

My favourite picture - Lilah attacking snowballs!

And Maya doing the same

On the way home

• Houston

Great pictures. I bet they were pooped after this outing. Riley is a typical lab..water, got to get in it..

• Riley just loves to swim. That water was so disgusting though, he stank when he came out! He is now in the kitchen (tiled floor instead of carpet!!) drying after a bath. Delilah and Maya are both fast asleep on the sofa next to me though, they certainly enjoyed their walk. It was a new one i found leading off our dog park and it was about 1 and half hours walk so a really good run for them, completely off lead so great for the dogs!

• Great pics Jess they certainly look like they had fun:D Thankfully it is starting to thaw a bit here now so might be able to do some proper investigating of the walks round here.

• Lovely snowy pics Jess, love the one of Riley starting to have a roll in the snow.
    Do you live near a proper Dog park?

• I will miss the snow when it disappears 😞

Yes, we do live near a dog park, its right behind my house πŸ™‚ And we're surrounded by hundreds of acres of farmland so its ideal for the dogs!

Suggested Topics