Skip to content

Birthday Girls

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Happy Birthday

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    MothM
    A belated Happy birthday to them :)
  • Happy Birthday

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    I hope you had a good birthday and that Oakley gave you your birthday wish.
  • Happy birthday ….

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    snorky998S
    Happy Birthday Jaycee. Hope you had special birthday treats today!!
  • Another Happy Birthday!

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    wizardW
    And as he flew away I heard him say: happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to ALL!
  • Departing with my girl some day??

    Basenji Talk
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    16k Views
    hdterryH
    I have flown with a dog of mine several years ago from England to USA. He was on as "extra" cargo. I had to pick him up at JFK and go through customes with the usual paperwork and check him in again at the ticket counter of my airline. I have also worked for a major airline and know that the pets are kept in a separate area and no hazardous items such as liquid oxygen are in the same hold as the animals. Most newer aircraft have that separate cargo holg heated as the air is very cold outside at cruising altitudes. I was extemely nervous and frank;ly scared about the flight but he did great. England has a six month quarantine but you allowed to visit your pet. I do agree with Pat…any way it is a tuff one for you...Good luck...
  • Funny girl

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    jys1011J
    HA HA LOL LOL :D :D that's a great story!