Skip to content

Beach Videos

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Beach Babe

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    6 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    B
    I agree...wonderful...funny...would consider selling this photo to Hallmark for cards...so CUTE!!!
  • Some fun at the beach

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    P
    Lovely pictures. It's good to seeing him looking so happy after his ordeal with GSD. The wound looks to be healing well.
  • Paco at the Beach

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    I'm in dreamland… the U.S. Virgin Islands. What a gorgeous place to raise a basenji! The 'father and son' pics are great.
  • New Videos!

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Videos of Tiggy

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    aww the pinapple one is cute…daddy's ALWAYS tease, so mean, lol
  • My B´s on the beach

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    L
    That beach looks like basenji heaven! I like the rock climbing pic best.