Skip to content

New member of today, big basenji lover

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • New here and new to Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    10
    6 Votes
    10 Posts
    13k Views
    ZandeZ
    @elbrant That's how all my 8-some learned to catch. If food dropped on the floor - you lost it ! So they all stood on their hind legs and it was like feeding a nest of fledgling sparrows. A gentle toss of the treat and someone caught it !
  • New to Forum/New to Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    MacPackM
    Welcome and congratulations! I have two BRATS myself, and a third basenji as well. So beware, they ARE like potato chips (You can't have just one) I love her name, she is gorgeous. Can't wait to hear all about her Homecoming!
  • New Basenji Lover!

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    Thanks again for all of your advice. It is nice to know that I am not the only one who is dealing with such a strong willed animal. He is currently laying on the floor chewing on a nylabone as is my golden "Levi". I can't say it often enough "I LOVE NYLABONES!" Well, now he is in my lap chewing his nylabone because Levi thinks that if Taz is chewing on it, it has to be better than the one he has. LOL
  • New Member, New to Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    11k Views
    P
    @lra: Is this the Helena that is getting Cassie? Yes that's me and Benkura is Victoria. We are getting more and more excited as the time moves on.
  • New member in New Jersey

    Member Introductions
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    16k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Welcome to the forum, Comet and Kip are lovely :)
  • New member, New Basenji mom!

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    BuanaB
    Welcome to the forum!