Skip to content

2 reasons why I love Sundays….

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Safi is 2

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    38k Views
    elbrantE
    @Saving LOL, @JENGOSMonkey posted the perfect meme: Basenji pup, T-Rex, Basenji adult Wish I could find it!
  • Basenji Love

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    18k Views
    K
    This is a photo to be framed. I love it. So adorable.
  • Who loves the sun?

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    KipawaK
    Congratulations on the clear fanconi results for Bowpi. So nice to have that out of the way!
  • 2 Peas in a Pod

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    9k Views
    DukeD
    Very cute pics! I have tried using that lead with Duke and Daisy. It was a disaster because they pulled so hard, got themselves all tangled up - then started fighting with each other. The power of the two of them dragging me … what a sight! :eek: Lucky you for having two with good manners. :)
  • Some sunday pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    BuanaB
    @ibi_n_sane: nice pics :D Hailey reallyt is Kas his girl isnt she? :D :rolleyes: pfff… Yes thats so true... I almost have to give back my ring (so he can pass it to Hailey hahaha)
  • True Love

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    wizardW
    Very nice!