Skip to content

New member

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • New Member, New Dog

    Member Introductions
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    12k Views
    RivermoonR
    Whatever she is, she's a little doll. It's nice to know that the displaced pups are finding such good homes.
  • New Member

    Member Introductions
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    MacPackM
    Welcome! I have seen red and white Shibas that looked just like a long haired basenji. You could have a shiba-basenji mix, perhaps. He is a very cute dog, I see why you are in love. They are hard to resist! For about $60 there is a DNA test if you are really curious…..
  • New member

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Buana: (I think when you meet our Buana and Chafuko or Tillo from Janneke, you are really in heaven :D) Hahaha.. that made me LOL.. But it's true!! :cool: ;) :D
  • New member wanting to meet new basenji people

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    RivermoonR
    HI…welcome! I also have a Rocket Socks kid!!!
  • New Member

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    BasenjiDivaB
    Welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing all about you and your Calli! There are a lot of very nice people here. Pat
  • New member, New Basenji mom!

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    BuanaB
    Welcome to the forum!