Coursing at the Beach of R?m? (DK)

• We visited some friends who spent their hollidays at the isle of Roemoe. They did bring their own "bunny in a suitcase" and we had a little free coursing at the beach. Lots of non-Basenjis and only one little Panda to have fun with all those long legged dogs… http://www.seelenfreund.dk/gallery/index.html#63.0

• What is the breed? Are they Sloughi? They look like greyhounds but more delicate.

Great photos, looks like everyone had fun!

• @MacPack:

What is the breed? Are they Sloughi? They look like greyhounds but more delicate.

Great photos, looks like everyone had fun!

I think it are Azawakhs.. Another breed high on my list "would like to have in the future" 😃

Great pics Soulmate 🙂

• Yes, they are Azawakh and I have to admit, that I am 100% sure, that one of them will join our pack one day! They are soooo Basenji…. 😉 but they do have high protection skills and are quite territorial as well.

But we were also joined by 2 big poodles, 2 Podenco (mixes), 1 maybe Azawakh-mix and of course Vega as a representative for Galgo Espanol. Oh, and I do not want to "hide" the Labrador....

@ Janneke: In case you would like to know more about the various breeders, let me know, I might be able to refer you to somebody who is really into the breed and knows almost all the breeders and their dogs. She is the breed representative in the German Sighthound Assc. and is always very happy to help "Newbies".....

Regards,
    Esther

• Houston

Great pictures. Yes they are beautiful dogs, very stunning.

• Fun to see not only great pictures but a breed I'm unfamiliar with. Thanks for the post soulmate.

• @soulmate:

@ Janneke: In case you would like to know more about the various breeders, let me know, I might be able to refer you to somebody who is really into the breed and knows almost all the breeders and their dogs. She is the breed representative in the German Sighthound Assc. and is always very happy to help "Newbies"…..

Regards,
    Esther

Thank you, I will keep that in mind!

Suggested Topics