Skip to content

Lost Dog Gathers Clues to Find its Family

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Does your dog have dementia?

    Off Topic
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    8k Views
    elbrantE
    @joan-duszka said in Does your dog have dementia?: five wooden boxes eyes tearing up
  • Dogs in video

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    LOVED that Sharron! I sent the link on to my sister and threatened that I am going to teach her Chow some of the tricks - I like the one where the two GS walk beside the guys and sit on cue. Hmmm… I might be able to get my cat Barney to do that. He's the one that already shakes a paw for a treat.
  • Snow Dogs

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I love it, they were actually sliding down the hill..
  • From service dog to SURFace dog

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    nobarkusN
    @AJs: See, Dan? First you tick everybody off, now you make everybody cry. But you're still not getting off the hook that easy. You will NOT be banned and in fact will be required to stay. :D What?! That's it I'm going back to my stupid jokes!
  • Tall Dog

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    AJs HumanA
    Ms. Rita Jean: I have yet to locate the off switch on any Basenji and I've been around them since I was a baby. When you find it, you will let us all know, right?
  • Vicks dogs find happiness

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    I saw this while actually reading the paper the other day. Sure made me happy! Then today there was another article in the Washington Post about how Vick is trying to file bankruptcy from prison saying he owes millions of dollars to creditors. :mad: