• Otis you look very nice but that's not Hot Wheels come on that's Jeff Gordon Race car Driver you all know. Known for his racing flames.

Rita Jean

• Houston

Yes, you are all right..
    I wanted something african at first, but could not make up my mind, so flames it was..he looks smashing I think, although I am a bit partial..lol.

Hot Wheels is my sons biggest passion right now, so anything with flames, even a lighter..or a BBQ pit.. is Hot Wheels..
    "just smile and wave boys..just smile and wave"…i.e might as well agree with him, he is 4 and ever so stubborn..

• I know your son is right just had to test you some and besides Jeff Gordon not my driver that's my husbands.

Rita Jean

• Houston

My brother-in-law was a racecar driver for many years so, yes we know about Jeff Gordon..

• Yes Barbie Doll himself. Did I say that no not me never Ha! Ha! Who did your brother-in-law drive for?

Rita Jean

• Houston

You'd think I'd know..but I don't remember..I will find out and let you know..

• OK let me know we love nascar my husband has his two drivers Gordon and Johnson while I have Stewart and Edwards. When one of our guys win we set off car alarm's all neighbors know.

I do like Otis collar shines very nice on him.

Rita Jean

• Houston

Rita Jean, did you get one for your beautiful Jaycee?
    I am thinking about having Debbey make my other dogs collars as well, they look so nice..but maybe more the normal buckle style, not the martingale. We'll see.

• Where's renaultf1? She should be in on this…

I like Mario Andretti. That's the last time I followed racing...

• I have not got Jaycee one yet just need to measure and get it done and stop the waiting. One of the lady's at dog show had a to die for Martingale collar on her B.

Rita Jean

Suggested Topics