Skip to content

Tally, Washington state b needs a home

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • NV-Henderson-Elderly Female B Needs Home/Rescue

    Basenji Rescue
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    13k Views
    S
    This group and BRAT are great…everyone wants to do what they can to help these old dogs who fall on hard times. These type of b's just break my heart. Glad to hear this old dear will fall into soft hands.
  • Sid Needs a Home

    Basenji Rescue
    96
    0 Votes
    96 Posts
    81k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    I have no idea where the dog went to, but maybe someone on here does. I heard about your car accident long after and am just glad you are okay. (( hugs ))
  • Pretty Kira needs a home

    Basenji Rescue
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    14k Views
    TegsT
    No doubt! I'm sure some people think I'm nuts with the amount of baby gates I have. Counter surfing Ridgebacks & Foster B… gate @ the kitchen Sighthounds in general .. gate @ the front door and while Kira was around, gate to my sewing area because it can get darned expensive to replace that stuff! :D
  • B/w boy in Montana needs a home

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    My 2 b's raise thier strip when they see a plastic bag in the middle of the road, or something, out of place… I agree its not anywhere near aggressive. More like concerned. IMO
  • Rescue needs home

    Basenji Rescue
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    Sanuye_ZontaS
    I wanted to get Roo but I have a couple family members that have been ill and don't want to have to board a newly arrived furry friend. So … we will wait to adopt again.
  • Home Visit needed Toronto, ON

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied