• Summer is over in Holland… and my sweeties aren't happy with that... 😞

They stick toghether if there was the best glue on the world between them...

Mommy, we're cold…... really... the weather isn't nice today

YAWN

YAWN number twooooooo

We love eachother mommy…. we keep eachother warm you know :o

hihihihi

• Houston

You have three gorgeous dogs. They looks so very content and happy together.
    Sorry the summer heat is gone, I would share some of our heat, if I only knew how to package it..

• @Basenjimamma:

Sorry the summer heat is gone, I would share some of our heat, if I only knew how to package it..

Thanks! They are a great team.. (they can't be without eachother for a moment)

hahaha well, some more heat would be great 😃

• Great pics as usual.

I can't remember - do you live on the boat year round? If not, how late in the year do you run it?

• @Basenjimamma:

Ha, we never had a summer here in Wisconsin. If you figure out how to package it, send some our way too! 😃

• Get them a comforter to crawl under. That's what I had for my last 2 in the winter. I put it on the couch and they crawl under and keep nice and toasty.

• Houston

I would I so would, if like I said I knew how to package it..it is very hot here, and will be for another month or so..94+ daily..(34 degree celsius)

• hahahaha poor things :p
    great pics Kim 😃

• Your dogs are just beautiful to look at. Good they have each other to cuddle with. It is still miserably hot and humid here in Florida - would love to send you some heat in exchange for the cool! We just took a camper trip up north, and at 60 degrees in upper New York state I had to put Shaye's jacket on, she was shivering so. She slept way down in our bed under the covers all the way up and back in the camper, she's so accustomed to this heat. We aren't, and we've lived here over 30 years!

• @Nemo:

Ha, we never had a summer here in Wisconsin. If you figure out how to package it, send some our way too! 😃

OOOOH, that's why people wear these cheese head hats in Wisconsin because it's cold.:D

• No, they just wear them because they're CRAZY!! 😃 They also go to the football stadium on a weakly basis in the winter to volunteer to hand-shovel out the stands when there is a home game.

Those cheese heads, they're dedicated but totally nuts!! I know, I'm married to one:).

We never had a summer here either in upper Illinois. Right now it's 59 degrees out and I'm wearing a sweat suit over my shorts and tshirt. This is what the whole summer was like. The dogs hate it. I never put away their winter blankets used in the family room (of course they have to be covered from head to toe if a good nap can be accomplished).:D I'm washing the winter bed quilt as we speak so they stop laying on top of me for the warmth at night.:p

• @snorky998:

No, they just wear them because they're CRAZY!! 😃 They also go to the football stadium on a weakly basis in the winter to volunteer to hand-shovel out the stands when there is a home game.

Those cheese heads, they're dedicated but totally nuts!! I know, I'm married to one:).

We never had a summer here either in upper Illinois. Right now it's 59 degrees out and I'm wearing a sweat suit over my shorts and tshirt. This is what the whole summer was like. The dogs hate it. I never put away their winter blankets used in the family room (of course they have to be covered from head to toe if a good nap can be accomplished).:D I'm washing the winter bed quilt as we speak so they stop laying on top of me for the warmth at night.:p

Sorry Snorky, I couldn't resist when you mentioned Wisconsin.

Buana's dogs are really beautiful. Try the comforter on that bench seat. I've only seen an Ibizan Hound personally a couple of times.

• Our akita is a cheddar head he came from WI.

Three dogs always look so great together. They all are very pretty. I think summer is gone here in Kansas, had long sleeves on today. Kids went to football game last night said when sun went down it was cold not cool down right cold.

Rita Jean

• @renaultf1:

Great pics as usual.

I can't remember - do you live on the boat year round? If not, how late in the year do you run it?

We live on the ship (no boat hahaha.. ship :D) the year round!
    Our house (see it as a large appartement, small family home all on one floor) is also on the ship.. we don't have to travel to work every day, we just take our home with us 😃
    We live with three people, Kas my husband and me (at the house at the back of the ship) and a young helper (17 years old) he has his own little house at the front of the ship. He is with us 5 days in the week and at weekends he's at home with his parents. (he wants to be the boss on our ship when we stop sailing and start our horse buisness about a few years)

• I bet its great living on a ship Buana. Your 3 Dogs are beautiful.
    Our Basenji in his later years liked to wear a jumper at night, be covered with a fleece balnket and lay on top of a hot water bottle.
    He was just like me as i can't stand to be cold.
    Summer has gone in the UK too, it's rainy , rainy, rainy 😞

Suggested Topics