Skip to content

** Looking to Foster in Oahu Hawaii!!**

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • My First Foster

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    Thank you so much for opening your home up to Duke. I will look forward to stories on how he is settling in.
  • Help Kais in Hawaii

    Basenji Rescue
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    sabaS
    Hi nahele, Ive just seen this and I am disturbed to see that some Aussie imports are ending up in Rescue over there, on your beautiful island… Especially if they are going through PetsCentral, (I am presuming this is a pet shop type of thing ???)... Im sure our Clubs would like to know about this as would the ANKC, (obviously if this is underhanded Importing, of course :)), so if you need to have an underground Aussie PI (who would love to help...), just let me know :)
  • Am looking to adopt a Basenji

    Basenji Rescue
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    11k Views
    J
    Hi Amy I am in Florida and have two Basenji mixed red and white boy and girl ready to be adopted the are 14 weeks old and just got their puppy shots yesterda and the vet said they look great. I have picturs cabrerajo@msn.com
  • BRAT Needs Fosters

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    ChristyRutherfordC
    Very true. I have 2 boys now that I am trying to find a foster home for. Thanks for bring this to everyones attention:)
  • Foster Home

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    V
    yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • My first foster

    Basenji Rescue
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    AmberedA
    i am brave? tehehe…stubborn is more the word. the punishment for touching the tree is one present goes in the garbage. i spell garbage g-a-r-a-g-e...luckily, i have only had to put one in the garage so far, it was a quick lesson.