Skip to content

** Looking to Foster in Oahu Hawaii!!**

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Looking for basenji

    Moved Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    11k Views
    J
    @tanza LOL, I meant I dont know If she wants a show dog, a dog for breeding... 😊
  • Looking to Rehome my Basenji

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5k Views
    G
    No, with BRAT's help, she was just placed. -Joanne
  • We have a new Foster…

    Basenji Rescue
    50
    0 Votes
    50 Posts
    22k Views
    crystalncodyC
    That's so sweet. I'm glad there is a tentative truce now.
  • Foster with Heartworms

    Basenji Rescue
    37
    0 Votes
    37 Posts
    19k Views
    snorky998S
    Dash, thanks for the update. I hope Sugar is soon doing better. That heartworm treatment is a b**ch for any dog. I hope your continued updates convince people that the the annual blood work and preventative are well worth their time and money, because as you well know, the alternative is quite a bit more costly and painful for the dog (and family) in the long run. Again, thank you and my prayers to you for a better month for you and Sugar.
  • Yea for foster home!

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    I would love to read Miles a Rescue, if you have it.
  • My first foster

    Basenji Rescue
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    AmberedA
    i am brave? tehehe…stubborn is more the word. the punishment for touching the tree is one present goes in the garbage. i spell garbage g-a-r-a-g-e...luckily, i have only had to put one in the garage so far, it was a quick lesson.