Scottish Kennel Club Show this weekend

• We are supposed to be going. However, i came home tonight to find Milo covered in lumps! Allergic reaction to something i suspect, but what i don't know. Could be a bite, don't think it's anything he's eaten. Have given him some Benadryl and a bath. He seems okay apart from the unsightly bumps. If no change by tomorrow, will be a visit to the vet. So we will have to see what happens over the next couple of days 😞
    Theresa

• @noodle:

I'll be there with my two!

It's wet, wet, wet here too. No surprises there then!

Yeah will get to meet the wee man:D

@lukris:

We are supposed to be going. However, i came home tonight to find Milo covered in lumps! Allergic reaction to something i suspect, but what i don't know. Could be a bite, don't think it's anything he's eaten. Have given him some Benadryl and a bath. He seems okay apart from the unsightly bumps. If no change by tomorrow, will be a visit to the vet. So we will have to see what happens over the next couple of days 😞
    Theresa

Oh dear poor Milo:(

Cali had a similar thing a few years back which was caused by harvest mites. Does he have any red stuff between his toes?

• No Jenny, there doesn't seem to be anything there. He just erupted in these bumps within an hour my hubby said. He'd been out with the dogs a walk and was only back a while when he noticed Milo breaking out in these lumps/hives.
    I hope it settles, he's having a nap now.

• @lukris:

No Jenny, there doesn't seem to be anything there. He just erupted in these bumps within an hour my hubby said. He'd been out with the dogs a walk and was only back a while when he noticed Milo breaking out in these lumps/hives.
    I hope it settles, he's having a nap now.

Just a thought as it is the right time of year. Hope he is better soon poor boy.

• Thanks. I've been reading through the threads about the same symptoms. It's all guess work though since you don't really know what's caused it. I hope he'll be ok tomorrow. Fingers crossed etc.

• @lukris:

Thanks. I've been reading through the threads about the same symptoms. It's all guess work though since you don't really know what's caused it. I hope he'll be ok tomorrow. Fingers crossed etc.

That's the problem isn't it:rolleyes: could be 1 of 100 things. Fingers crossed he will be ok for Sunday.

• We'll still come to the show, whether we can show Milo or not. Hopefully we will have Milo there though.

• @lukris:

We'll still come to the show, whether we can show Milo or not. Hopefully we will have Milo there though.

Oh that's good will be nice to meet you and hopefully Milo too:D well provided we have no long delays at the airport in Germany:rolleyes:

• @basi:

Oh that's good will be nice to meet you and hopefully Milo too:D well provided we have no long delays at the airport in Germany:rolleyes:

Yes, it will be nice to meet you too. We're on pretty late so hope you get there in plenty time.:)

• @lukris:

Yes, it will be nice to meet you too. We're on pretty late so hope you get there in plenty time.:)

Hopefully as our plane is landing at 11.30 so should see them in the ring:D

Suggested Topics