• Is Bailey the one that lived on the street's?

If so my feelings on door would be just what you said door shut I am out gone. Like a little kid your our of my sight and door shut no no let me in.

Rita Jean

• Houston

Poor girl. To me it sounds like she is so insecure in her own body, and doesn't know how to handle, it, so she uses anger, fear and contentment in a mixed jumble to make it through her day and life. I think if teh clicker training is working, which it sounds lie it is, great , keep it up, make it fun and most importantly, make her feel as if she has a job in your pack..she will not be moved/dumped again..she is important, but she has to learn to "work" under the same rules the rest of the pack works. In other words, make her to thetraining and work for it..she will thank you in the long run. Dogs, most dogs, like/thrive to be counted on, or reliad on, in my opinion.

• Well Bailey did not really have it much better a tool shed were the DOOR GOT SHUT. Bailey I am sure hates sheds, doors, backyards without someone being there. Like looking into her past and she really does not want to go back there for sure.

Until you got Bailey she may have never ever seen or know anyone but two people that kept her in a shed.

Rita Jean

Rita Jean

• Houston

Vicki, I just wanted to see how things are with Bailey. Hope she is improving, even if ever so slowly..

• Me to how are you and Bailey the rest of baby's?

Rita Jean

Suggested Topics